Thursday, March 21, 2013

Gluten Free Pork Tenderloin

I excited to share these yummy pork tenderloins.  They are definately forbidden when you are on a  diet unless of course you follow this high fiber recipe.  I began with pork tenderloin cutlets, and squeezed fresh pinapple juice over them to tenderize.  The pinapple could not be tasted in the finished product.
 
Then I set up a breading station in this order... a bowl of oat flour, a bowl of egg wash, and bowl for the crispy coating of pecan meal, teff flour and flax meal.  To all of these I added adobo and Obay seasonings.
 
After coating each, I fried them in very little olive oil, this was just to set the crust and to prebrown. 
 
Finally I baked them on a cookie sheet in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 min.
they came out thick, crispy and butter tender, everyone in the house loved them.
I served them with creamed cauliflower,  I make it by steaming cauliflower till soft, then drain and put back in pan, I add two tablespoons of millet flour, a tble of butter, salt n pepper, and a drizzle of almond milk - I heat this to a boil and turn off then add parmesan cheese, garlic and basil and stir in  - it is heavenly
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment