Friday, March 27, 2015

My New DIET is really workin!!! YEEEHA

My New diet I started 4 weeks ago is workin great

 I am down 17 pounds already.!!
What is it? Really its kinda easy.

  •  NO processed food, 
  • Vegetables and meat, eat eat eat! little ditty there.lol! 
  •  No gluten at all for awhile. 
  •  I also exercise twice a day, and all i do is dance dance dance around the house to 70's and 80's rock. 
    •  Like " She's a Brick House", yes I are! 
    • Wild Thing
    • Magic Carpet Ride,
    •  Play that Funky Music. ETC.. Lovin It. 
It is really working, Approximately 4 pounds a week.  Swimsuit here I come....

I will post the recipes that are helping me the most for al to use.

When I began this a month ago I had just been diagnosed with Diabetes and fatty liver, this is on top of Rheumatoid arthritis, Fibromyalgia, High Blood pressure, high cholesterol, and high triglycerides and just got over Breast Cancer and I weighed in at 202 lbs. 

Hope to Cure it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment