I still have Spanish, German, Japanese and a few more..
Russian RecipesWOW a new one Green Beans in a sour cream sauce.
Just clean and trim a batch of green beans. Place in a frying pan with a tad of oil, garlic and onion. Fry for about 5 min. Add sour cream, simmer till tender. Sour cream will condense during simmer. serve hot Yummy
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE - (unlike Ours)
Рецепт блюда запеканка из зеленой фасоли.
- Green beans 0.5 kg
- 0.5 kg of ground beef
- 1 cup rice
- grated carrots
- 2 egg
- Boil a cup of rice. . Rinse.
- In a pan fry the onion until transparent and carrots, grated on a coarse grater.. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue frying and add 200 grams of cream, cook out until thick cream.
- In a bowl, mix the minced meat, rice and contents of the frying pan, add the egg and chopped dill.
- In a greased dish .Add contents of bowl then Carefully insert beans, being careful not to break the pods.. . butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- . Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes (casserole needs a little "tan" from above). Garnish with mint
Coat green beans with flour, egg wash then bread crumbs then fry or bake...
French RecipesGreen Bean Flan
Ingredients450 gr drained green beans
25 cl whipping cream
A pinch of curry
1 teaspoon chopped Basil
PreparationCut into small pieces drained green beans and set aside in a bowl. In the bowl of a mixer, pour the cream whipping and 4 eggs. Add the green beans, cut into pieces.
Mixer for the first time until Homogen. and bake
Green beans with horseradish omelet
For 4 persons: 200 g of green beans
150 g of grated Gruyère cheese
75 ml of fresh cream
2 teaspoons of grated horseradish
1 In a skillet, sweat the onion until
It is translucent, then add the beans and cook for a few minutes over medium heat.Green beans with horseradish omelet: step 22Battre the eggs with the cream, parsley and horseradish. Pour over beans and cook over medium heat about 10 minutes. Add the cheese, let it melt and serve hot. Salt and pepper according to taste.
Gratin green beans
800 g to 1 kg of green beans,
3 teaspoons of butter,
2 egg yolks,
50 cl of milk,
4 tablespoons of flour
4 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
Salt & pepper.
Heat a large pot of water and cook beans 30 min.
Meanwhile, prepare the white sauce: Make heat 50 cl milk over medium heat.Mix in a large bowl 4 tablespoons flour and 3 tablespoon of water.
add a small ladle of hot milk in a bowl, mix, then pour the contents of the bowl to the saucepan.
Immediately reduce heat and turn constantly for 3 to 4 minutes until the sauce is thick.
add Salt, pepper.
Turn the oven (approx. 220 °)
Drain the green beans when they are cooked. Put them in the bowl of the mixer to puree them. Add the white sauce to this puree and mix.
Break 2 eggs by separating the whites from the yolks. Add the yolks to mashed beans, mixing thoroughly.
Butter a gratin dish of 20cm x 18 cm with a teaspoon of butter. Pour in the preparation. Sprinkle 4 teaspoon breadcrumbs
GREEN BEAN PEANUT BRITTLE
- 250 grams of green beans, washed, boiled briefly (not through broken skin), drained
- 5 cloves garlic
- 5 lime leaves
- 1 tsp coriander roasted mashed
- 1 / 2 tsp cumin roasted mashed
- 7 hazelnut
- 1 egg
- 300 g of rice flour
- 150 gram tapioca flour
- 1 / 2 finger turmeric if desired
- 250 ml of water (adjust viscosity enhancements are required)
- salt to taste
- 1 liter of cooking oil
- mixed spices and beaten egg, put in a mixture of tapioca flour and rice flour,
- salt to taste, put water, stir,
- enter the lime leaves, stir, set aside
- heat the oil over medium heat (always use a pan that just for frying / no cooking other dishes, so no sticky peanut brittle in trepan)
- grab a bowl of flour dough, give the green beans
- -spoonful spoonful of fried dough at the edge of the pan and when half dry, with entry-Soil
- right into the oil
- repeat again next batter bowl until the dough runs out (if the dough nuts and direct
- put together, peanuts will bloom and too wet so it does not dry quickly when fried)
- let the peanut brittle until golden brown,
- remove, drain, when cool put it into the jar